We have been designing, fabricating and installing plants and systems for the pharmaceutical/biotech industry for more than 30 years. Since then, we have built a strong reputation with many leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Our team of engineers, project managers and qualified operators understand that the integrity of materials and components to be used to build plants as well as the carefully controlled fabrication methods, are absolutely essential to achieve clients goals.
- Installation of complete plants (including Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumental parts).
- Installation of parts of plants
- Dismantling and re-location of plants
- Maintenance service in global solution
- Mechanical, electrical and instrumental integrated solutions
- Construction and erection of steel structures, piping and equipment
- Installation & maintenance of 'turnkey' projects, new installations and revamping
- In-house engineering, design and layout expertise
- Drawing expertise with the latest 3D drawing software
- Automated systems development and programming
- Commissioning and Start Up assistance
- Maintenance, planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance, responding to breakdowns and repairing equipment
- Shifts and 'on-call' work particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation