SIMIC has long experience in supply, installation and commissioning of HVAC (heating, ventilation & air-conditioning) systems that can meet, maintain and regulate temperature, humidity, air quality and circulation in a specific working environment. Once the volume of air to be treated has been established we choose the air treatment unit and size of the main components such as cooling, heating, dehumidifying units, take-up and delivery fan and filter system. We accurately identify the correct sizing of the plant, construction features and the types of components that will be needed to make up the various sections of the treatment plant in order to meet client requirements.
- Installation of complete plants (including Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumental parts).
- Installation of parts of plants
- Mechanical, electrical and instrumental integrated solutions
- Installation & maintenance HVAC plants
- Commissioning and Start Up assistance
- In-house engineering, design and layout expertise
- Drawing expertise with the latest 3D drawing software
- Maintenance, planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance, responding to breakdowns and repairing equipment